The DC Geographic Information Systems program, which is coordinated by the Office of the Chief Technology Officer (OCTO) GIS Group, provides DC agencies and public citizens a “one-stop shop” of real property mapping data. These services provide a visual perspective and location awareness of properties within the District of Columbia.
GIS and Mapping Services
- Real Property Search: Find information and map real property by entering address or square suffix lot identification.
- Master Address Repository: A standardized, searchable database of addresses and other identified locations in DC
- DC Atlas Plus: DC Atlas Plus allows users to search and identify over 300 different types of data, from aerial photography and demographics to property and transportation.
- District Government Property Search: Find and map property owned or managed by the DC Government.
- Find It: Locate points of interest, government services, and local geography.
- GIS Glossary - Definitions and explanation of GIS and mapping terminology
- DCGIS Steering Committee (GISSC) - Serves as the decision-making body taking into account the needs and resources of all District agencies