The Office of Tax and Revenue has launched an online application which allows applicants to obtain a Certificate of Clean Hands – instantaneously. This new process is quick, easy and secure.
Step 1 - When to Check Status...
- Individuals or businesses can apply at any time - 24/7.
Step 2 - What Do You Need...
- Social Security Number (SSN) / Federal Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Tax return types filed from two years prior to the current year D-20, D-30, D-40, D-40EZ and
- DC Adjusted Gross Income or Gross Receipts minus returns and allowances
Personal / Profile Information
- First four characters of last name and house number or
- Business start date (Month-Year) and business Zip Code
Step 3 - How...
- From any computer with Internet access.
How to obtain a Clean Hands Certificate?