Real Property GIS and Mapping Services
The DC Geographic Information Systems program, which is coordinated by the Office of the Chief Technology Officer (OCTO) GIS Group, provides DC agencies and public citizens a “one-stop shop” of real property mapping data. These services provide a visual perspective and location awareness of properties within the District of Columbia.
GIS and Mapping Services
- Real Property Search: Find information and map real property by entering address or square suffix lot identification.
- Master Address Repository: A standardized, searchable database of addresses and other identified locations in DC
- DC Atlas Plus: DC Atlas Plus allows users to search and identify over 300 different types of data, from aerial photography and demographics to property and transportation.
- District Government Property Search: Find and map property owned or managed by the DC Government.
- Find It: Locate points of interest, government services, and local geography.
- GIS Glossary - Definitions and explanation of GIS and mapping terminology
- DCGIS Steering Committee (GISSC) - Serves as the decision-making body taking into account the needs and resources of all District agencies