The mission of the Office of Tax and Revenue's Collection Division is to collect promptly the proper amount of tax from all persons who have not filed tax returns and/or paid tax as required by District of Columbia law; to encourage future compliance with the law; and to provide accurate, timely and courteous customer service.
- Bulk Sales Act
- Certificate of Clean Hands (Formerly Certificate of Good Standing) - Online Form
- Discovery Program
- Enforcement Actions
- Extension of Time to File
- Collection Fees
- Tax Forms and Publications
- Notice of Tax Due
- Special Events
- Voluntary Disclosure
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How Do I Contact the Collection Division?
- How Do I Request Reconsideration of a Decision?
- What Are My Rights? See also: Taxpayer Appeal Rights
- Other FAQs