The Office of Tax and Revenue provides download access to real property files for major customers. This service is restricted to mortgage companies that pay tax bills for ten (10) or more properties.
Data from the Public Extract file is also available online through MyTax.DC.gov.
The following files are available for download:
Real Property Public Extract provides access to real property information including location, size, usage, property value, assessment, and billing, for more than 200,000 parcels in the District of Columbia.
- Location items include street address, ward, and neighborhood
- Usage items include class and use indicators, along with indirect usage items such as homestead code and mixed use indicators
- Property value indicators include recent sales prices and dates, as well as current and past assessments broken out by land and improvements
Real Property Billing/Payment File provides access to comprehensive billing and payment information for more than 200,000 parcels in the District of Columbia, including:
- Taxes due for first and second half of current year
- Taxes, interest, and penalty due for prior year; taxes and interest due for seven prior years
Real Property Delayed Billing/Payment File, identical in format and content to the Real Property Billing/Payment File above, but containing only those parcels whose bills were delayed from standard billing.