The District of Columbia Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR), Real Property Assessment Division, Maps and Title GIS program, in coordination with OCTO GIS, provides real property mapping applications, services, and data to property owners, the public, and government agencies. These mapping applications serve as location awareness platforms and visual perspectives for DC real property, and collaboration tools for government and citizens.
GIS and Mapping, Data, and Standard Address Applications
- Real Property Assessment Map Search: Search and View DC real property and assessment information by Address, Property ID (Square Suffix Lot), or Assessment Neighborhood number.
- DC Atlas Plus: DC Atlas Plus allows users to search and identify over 300 different types of data, from aerial photography and demographics, to property and transportation.
- DC Open Data: Find, download, build and add to applications, and analyze hundreds of GIS Mapping layers and datasets, shared by many DC Government agencies.
- Master Address Repository: A standardized, searchable database of addresses and other identified locations in DC.
GIS and Mapping, and Other Services
- 200 Ft Radius and Tax Map Request Form: This service provides A Map of a subject property or properties and properties within 200 feet (or other specified distance), and A List of property owners and mailing addresses within 200 feet (or other specified distance) of the subject property. This service satisfies the following Board of Zoning Adjustment (BZA) case types: Variance, Special Exception, and Modification of Significance.
- DCRA Subdivision Plat OTR Certification Requirements [PDF]: All requirements on checklist must be complete before OTR can certify the DCRA subdivision plat.
- Submit the Combination/Division of A&T Lots Application: Use this application when proposed lots do not meet DCRA Subdivision Plat guidelines. Use the OTR A&T Lot Request Certification Requirements checklist.