MyTax.DC.gov is the Office of Tax and Revenue’s (OTR) online tax system. The system houses individual income, business, and real property taxes and fees administered by OTR. It represents the many ways that OTR is at the forefront of making tax filing simpler and easier.
Tax Types Available in MyTax.DC.gov:
- Alcoholic Beverage
- Corporate Franchise
- Department of Health Care Finance
- Gross Receipts
- Individual Income
- Motor Vehicle Fuel
- Other Tobacco
- Personal Property
- Real Property
- Sales and Use
- Unincorporated Franchise
“How Do I Sign Up for MyTax.DC.gov?”
You can sign up by clicking the ‘Sign up for MyTax.DC.gov’ link on the homepage. Need help? Download the How to Sign Up for MyTax.DC.gov User Guide/Tutorial for step-by-step instructions on how to sign up for a MyTax.DC.gov account.
Note: Once you sign up for an account, an email containing a temporary password and a link to log in will be sent to you from “[email protected].” This email is being sent from an auto-notification system that cannot accept incoming emails. Should you have questions about your tax account, please log in to MyTax.DC.gov and send a secure message to the Office of Tax and Revenue’s (OTR) e-Services Unit by clicking “Send OTR a Message” under the “I Want To” section on your homepage.
Didn’t receive the email?
Check spam or junk folders for a message coming from [email protected]”
Frequently Asked Questions
- Learn more about the MyTax.DC.gov portal.
- Changes to the District of Columbia 2017 Withholding Forms and Requirements (PDF)
- District of Columbia 2016 Corporation and Unincorporated Business Franchise and Partnership Tax Rates, Forms and Requirements (PDF)
- 2017 Special Event Promoters (PDF)
- 2017 High Tech Companies (PDF)
- 2017 Sales and Use Forms and Requirements (PDF)
- Estate Tax Brochure (PDF)
- Certificate of Clean Hands Brochure (PDF)
For assistance with MyTax.DC.gov or account-related questions, please contact our e-Services Unit at (202) 759-1946 or email [email protected], 8:15 am to 5:30 pm, Monday through Friday.