The Office of Tax and Revenue has established this page to keep taxpayers, businesses and property owners updated on all available information/guidance as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
This page will be updated as new information is available.
- April 3, 2020: OTR Warns About Scams Involving Federal Payments For Individuals
- March 26, 2020: District of Columbia Estimated Tax Payment Deadlines Remain Unchanged
- March 24, 2020: Wells Fargo Closure of Several District Branches
- March 23, 2020: Mayor Bowser and Chief Financial Officer DeWitt Announce 2019 Tax Filings and Payment Deadline Extended to July 15, 2020
- March 20, 2020: Effective Monday, March 23, All Office of Tax and Revenue Walk-In Centers Will Be Closed
- March 20, 2020: OTR Announces Important Filing and Payment Deadline Extensions for Business and Real Property Taxpayers