Office of Tax and Revenue

DC Agency Top Menu

Real Property Tax Suite Now Available at MyTax.DC.gov. The portal now includes individual income, business and real property taxes and fees. Learn more here.
The Office of Tax and Revenue Walk-In Center, at 1101 4th Street, SW, is closed. For assistance, please contact customer service at (202) 727-4TAX (4829).

-A +A
Bookmark and Share

Real Property Tax Forms

Amended Income and Expense Reports

Any District of Columbia property owner or taxpayer who wants to amend an Income & Expense Report that they filed with the Office of Tax and Revenue (“OTR”) Real Property Assessment Division (“RPAD”) earlier that calendar year, must use the Amended Income & Expense Form (FP-308 Amended) developed by RPAD. No other form will be accepted.

The Amended Income & Expense Form may be downloaded here.

Any Amended Income & Expense Form must be submitted to RPAD no later than May 31 in the same year that the original I&E Form was due.

Submission of an Amended Income & Expense Form does not mean that OTR has accepted or will accept the proposed changes.

Email the completed form to OTR’s Income & Expense Reporting Program Coordinator at [email protected].

If you have any questions please contact OTR’s Income & Expense Reporting Program Coordinator at [email protected].

Income and Expense Reports - Tax Year 2020

The Office of Tax and Revenue is no longer accepting paper forms to file your Tax Year 2020 Income and Expense Report. Mandatory filers must submit the completed Report online.  At any time you have questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the Income and Expense Program Coordinator at (202) 442-6278 for assistance. To ensure that you file reports on all of your affected properties, you may examine a comprehensive list of SSLs located here

View the 2020 Mandatory Income and Expense Report Filers List.

Real Property Tax Forms

General Forms

Title and Form # Filing Date

April 1, 2019


FP-308 Income and Expense Report April 15, 2019
FP-308 Amended Income and Expense Report May 31, 2019
Public Space Rental Change of Address As necessary.
ASD-900 COVID-19 RPT Penalty & Interest Waiver Form: Web form and/or PDF  
Vacant Property List and Reporting Form (on DCRA's Website)  
Compliance Certification for Tax Sale Assignees  


Resource and Form # Filing Date
Rebate Programs-Resource Manual  
Public Charter School Rebate Application (Accessible through MyTax.DC.gov) On or before September 15 following the end of the school year. (School year: 7/1-6/30)
Non-Public Charter School Rebate Application (Accessible through MyTax.DC.gov) On or before September 15 of the calendar year in which the tax to be rebated was paid, or by December 31 of the following tax year for a supermarket or East End grocery and retail tax rebate. (Tax year: 10/1-9/30)

Tax Relief

Title and Form # Filing Date
Homestead Deduction and Senior Citizen or Disabled Property Owner Tax Relief: Cancellation form should be filed within 30 days of  the date that you move from your property, the ownership changes, or you change your principal residence.
Tax Deferral for Low-Income and Low-Income Senior Property Owners Application