The Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) will be hosting a 2nd Real Property pop-up workshop at the Petworth Neighborhood Library, 4200 Kansas Ave. NW, on March 26 from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm. During the workshop, property owners will learn more about their home values, the assessment process, tax programs to reduce their tax bill, and more. #DCTax #DCTaxPopUp
- Deputy Chief Financial Officer - Keith Richardson
- OTR’s Director of Operations - Eva Liggins
- Chief Appraiser - Olufemi Omotoso
- Homestead Unit Manager - Steven Skowron
- Customer Service Specialists - Nicole Moore and Heather Brown
These new values are also available online at otr.cfo.dc.gov under the "Real Property" tab. It is important for property owners to remember that the notice is NOT a bill. They do not need to RSVP to attend, but space is limited.
Learn more about the 2020 revaluations at otr.cfo.dc.gov.